EPM Prologue Professional Services Consultant – CTP – Remote
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Global Provider of Financial Services Technology Company is seeking a EPM Prologue Professional Services Consultant.
You will provide application assistance for the successful implementation of our Prologue Financials Accounting solution which includes: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets and Procurement. You will assist with the creation of the Prologue Financials client databases and associated financial report. You will also provide training and production (go-live) support at the client site, via WebEx or in a classroom environment. We are seeking candidates with a strong accounting background.
• Provide implementation and training services for Prologue software clients. Responsibilities include:
• Work with client to define and setup product configuration including Chart of Accounts and other data elements required for creation of the database.
• Participate in discussions with client and data providers to review data file requirements and preparation of files.
• Identify data setup issues, research source of problem and independently resolve.
• Assist client with validation of data which includes data integrity and balancing
• Support client in production readiness activities
• Review final databases in preparation for production (go-live) cutover to ensure quality standards are met
• Provide training to clients on all Prologue Financials modules via WebEx, classroom or onsite
• Provide onsite or WebEx support for production (go-live) cut over
• Customize and follow implementation workflows to meet project objectives.
• Coordinate client schedules, hosted tenant provisioning, and core interface activities. Monitor project plan to meet expected timelines. Assist with managing client expectations.
• Recommend improvements to Professional Services product implementation documentation, methods, and processes.
• Other duties as assigned
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance. Relevant equivalent work experience may be substituted for degree requirement.
• Minimum 4 years general accounting and financial reporting experience, preferably in a banking environment
• Minimum 2 years accounts payable and/or procurement experience, preferably in a banking environment
• Minimum 2 years fixed assets experience, preferably in a banking environment
• Thorough understanding of how financial services organizations manage financial processes and the monthly reporting process
• Expert level in MS Excel (Minimum 4 years)
• Excellent ability to effectively communicate and interact with client staff and management is required
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills required in order meet project deadlines
• Proven ability to work independently, follow procedures and produce quality work
• Ability and willingness to travel domestically approximately 20%. Travel usually occurs during the workweek. Most work is performed via WebEx however some onsite travel may be required.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.