Cloud Support Manager (Data, Reporting) – CTP – Raleigh, NC
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Technology Company is seeking a Cloud Support Manager (Data, Reporting) in Raleigh, NC.
The Cloud Support Manager provides the first level of support for all our managed customers and coordinates the overall support process for incidents and service requests. The Cloud Support Manager will establish goals and objectives for the support desk operation that support and match the organization’s overall aspirations. This person will manage the performance of the support desk & support to clients (internal and external) and ensure that service levels are achieved. They will ensure that customer expectations are met or exceeded. This person will be responsible for ensuring the staff are meeting and exceeding expectations in regards to performance, meeting defined metrics/benchmarks, and that standards and processes are followed to provide excellent customer service and meet or exceed requirements.
Skills & Requirements
• Oversee 100% of the requests, incidents and problems starting in the support desk. Manages and coordinates urgent and complicated support issues. Act as escalation point for all requests and incidents from team members. Develop and mature phone/ticket escalation processes to ensure free flowing escalation and information within the organization. Assist with determining the root cause of issues and communicate appropriately to internal and external customers. - (50%)
• Provide data and reporting of KPI's and trends to Director of Technical Support in ad-hoc & scheduled (weekly, monthly, etc.) intervals as needed. Will drive ticket deep dive analysis and develop strategies for improvement. Work to make Support Desk deliver the ultimate customer experience through service delivery across all customers. Monitor and manage ticket and phone queues (participating in escalated incidents / calls as needed). - (20%)
• Oversee technical solutions repository & client documentation repository and ensure top quality solutions are available to the support desk staff. Develops service and business level objectives to set clear expectations and measure performance. Develops an effective and workable framework for managing and improving customer IT support across all managed customers. Advise management on situations that may require additional client support or escalation. - (20%)
• In support with the Director of Technical Support, manage process for communicating outage/emergency activities to the organization and customers.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.
Technology & Internet Services
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Kimberly Moorethe specialist consultant managing this positionlocated in Raleigh