Cell Therapy Technician – Contract or CTP – El Segundo, CA
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Our Client is seeking a Cell Therapy Technician in El Segundo, CA.
The Cell Therapy Technician position supports the Clinical Manufacturing Department and the activities performed by the Cell Therapy Specialists. The CTT operates with precision and integrity, strictly adhering to SOPs and cGMP regulations since their actions directly affects the success of production. The CTT is very flexible and can quickly re-prioritize as the work environment is very dynamic and changes often. The CTT is available to work extra hours as required by production. Previous knowledge of cGMP policies is a plus. Job responsibilities include:
• Ordering and stocking of gowning and sanitization supplies
• Perform emergency and non-emergency request of raw materials for production use
• Perform cryopreservation of excess T cells and final product
• Assist in visual inspection of final product
• Formulate/prepare growth media
• Transfer of apheresis, test samples, documents, supplies, etc.
• Integrity testing of filters used in media preparation
• Clean/sanitize equipment
• Act as communication liaison between staff inside and outside the production suites
• Other duties as assigned
Skills & Requirements
• An Associate’s degree in a field emphasizing an understanding of biotechnology with 0 to 2 years experience in a related field, or;
• A high school diploma with 2+ years of experience in a related field.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry, or related field preferred.
• Previous knowledge of cGMP policies is a plus.
• Ability to lift over 30 pounds
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.