Tivoli Security, TAM
TIVOLI SECURITY ENGINEER – CONTRACT – BETHESADA, MD
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Tivoli Security Engineer Skills & Requirements:
• Minimum of 3+ years of experience in any one of the following Tivoli Access Manager (TAM), Tivoli Directory Server (TDS), Tivoli Directory Integrator (TDI) & PingFederate.
• Product Certification on Tivoli Access Manager (TAM), Tivoli Directory Server (TDS), Tivoli Directory Integrator (TDI) or related products will be considered an advantage.
• Minimum of 5+ years of experience on any related fields including Identity Management, Information Security, Infrastructure Security, Access Services etc.
• B.E.\B.Tech\BCA is a requirement.
• B.Sc with suitable experience will be considered.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement.
Tivoli Security Engineer Responsibilities:
• Service & Support of Web Access infrastructure that includes IBM Tivoli Access Manager (TAM, SAM, Security Access Manager) & WebSEAL.
• Service & Support of Directory Services infrastructure that includes IBM Tivoli Directory Server (TDS).
• Service & Support of Federation Services infrastructure that includes PingFederate.
• Provide enterprise level engineering solutions and be part of key projects.
• Certify upgrades and patches of the existing infrastructure.
• Provide consultations to support all associated groups on Identity Management solution & infrastructure.
• Train team-members on new technology.
• Develop product quality assurance measurement and auditing.
• Ability to work as a team member & as an independent contributor based on requirement from a fast paced environment.
• Knowledge of Tivoli Access Manager (TAM) or similar technologies.
• Knowledge of PingFederate or similar technologies.
• Knowledge of Tivoli Directory Server (TDS) or similar technologies.
• Knowledge of Tivoli Directory Integrator (TDI) or similar technologies.
• Troubleshooting and debugging skills.
• Linux & UNIX skills is a preference, but not a requirement.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows server operating systems (2008 and 2012) is a preference, but not a requirement.
• Must possess intermediate desktop productivity and MS Office skills
• Project management knowledge and skills are preferred.
• Service Delivery knowledge & skill is a preference.
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends - who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. . Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits:
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP - Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Care packages
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible? Visit our career centre for advice and tips: http://vereduscorp.com/career-center/
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.