Solutions Architect, Linux, Windows, AWS, Cloud
SR. SOLUTION ARCHITECT – CONTRACT TO PERMANENT – HERNDON, VA
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Sr. Solution Architect Skills & Requirements:
• 5 or more years of experience in Windows or Linux based operating systems
• Should have a balance of knowledge in Operating Systems, Network, Security, with some programming or scripting experience.
• 4+ years’ working experience in programming or scripting languages
• Solution Delivery expertise with AWS Cloud services
• Extensive Active Directory experience with Windows 2003, 2008, and 2012 environments
• Experience with migrations to the Cloud, from both Physical & Virtual environments
• Demonstrable Enterprise Architecture planning and design skills
• Excellent problem solving skills; the ability to manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
• Ability to gather customer requirements and translate those requirements into short and long term
• In depth understanding of authentication and authorization services; e.g.; SAML, LDAP, AD, ADFS, & the backend associated APIs that connect various messaging, cloud and social platforms.
• Ability to understand and support network, system and application security hardening, penetration testing, continuous monitoring, and support of policy.
• Ability to support network and system risk assessment and to support network and system security planning and documentation.
• Ability to support enterprise database environments
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends - who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. . Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits:
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP - Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Care packages
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible? Visit our career centre for advice and tips: http://vereduscorp.com/career-center/
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.