Ruby on Rails, Monfo, Angular, react.js, RabbitMQ
SR. RUBY ON RAILS ENGINEER – PERMANENT – WASHINGTON, DC
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Sr. Ruby on Rails Engineer Skills & Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher degree in computer science, mathematics or related quantitative field.
• 5 or more years of development experience with production releases.
• 3 or more years of experience in a Ruby on Rails environment.
• Understanding of Redis, Mongo, RabbitMQ and other data storage and message queue systems. Specifically the risks and potential shortfalls they bring vs the benefits and use cases they for which they are best suited.
• Good organizational and communication skills, the ability to work in a collaborative environment, and a desire to improve skills are essential.
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends - who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. . Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits:
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP - Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Care packages
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible? Visit our career centre for advice and tips: http://vereduscorp.com/career-center/
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.