• A minimum of 5 years software front-end development experience focused on the web
• A history of working full-stack and ability to build and propose solutions at each level of the stack
• Ability to understand business goals, recognize client needs and link them to specific technical solutions Strong communications skills and a passion for mentoring
• Ability to take design compositions and produce clean HTML and CSS Strong desire to learn new techniques and technologies
• Experience working with server web frameworks (Node.js a plus) Experience working with client web frameworks (React, AngularJS, etc.)
• Proficiency working on the back-end of the stack a big plus (Postgres, SQL, etc.) Proficiency using automation tools (Grunt, Gulp, etc.)
• Proficiency in HTML and CSS with a focus on responsiveness and mobile first development Proficiency working with pre-processor CSS tools a plus (SCSS, SASS, LESS)
• Familiarity with AWS and CI tools a plus
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
This position is NOT eligible for subcontractors or those that require sponsorship
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://chicago.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends - who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. . Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits:
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP - Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Care packages
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible? Visit our career centre for advice and tips: http://vereduscorp.com/career-center/
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.