Sr. DEVOPS ENGINEER – PERM – RALEIGH, NC - $115k p/y - $130k p/y
Sr. DEVOPS ENGINEER – PERM – RALEIGH, NC
This position is NOT eligible for subcontractors or those that require sponsorship
Sr. DevOps Engineer Responsibilities:
• Support and improve our tools for continuous build, automated testing and release management process into AWS
• Own, manage and improve our release process. Focus on scale and efficiency
• Build and maintain tools needed during release pushes
• Drive application releases
Sr. DevOps Engineer Requirements:
• BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• AWS Certifications or equivalent experience
• At least 2 years’ experience in software engineering, DevOps, and/or configuration management
• Strong familiarity with software configuration management systems and/or source code version control systems, Git and TFS experience highly desired
• Extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux and/or extensive knowledge of Windows
• Skill with one or more scripting languages, Python experience highly desired
• Experience with configuration management tools just as Puppet, Ansible or SaltStack
• Experience with build tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory, Nexus, Gradle and MSBuild
• Experience automating release and build processes
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://raleigh.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends - who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP - Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.