Sr. Cyber Security Engineer, Perm, Dallas, TX $105-112K
Sr. Cyber Security Engineer – PERM – Dallas, TX
Work on the most complex assignments and perform a comprehensive range of information security services operations activities.
Sr. Cyber Security Engineer Skills & Requirements:
- At least 5 years of experience supporting a multiple customer base systems and network environments using Cisco, Symantic, O365 EOP, MXLogic, IIS, Sendmail, Brightmail, EXIM, PGP, Websense, Bluecoat, TMG, Scansafe, ISA, McAfee Web Gatway and IDS\IPS, Firepower, Palo Alto, Fireeye, Cisco Ironport\WSA and IDS/IPS, TACACS, Sourcefire and Snort products.
- Excellent verbal and technical writing skills, as well as the ability to effectively convey information security concepts and requirements to a non-technical audience, including both internal and client-facing engagements.
- Experience in a 24x7 SOC (Security Operations Center is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, specialized systems training, or equivalent work experience
- Network engineering knowledge
- Provides timely and adequate response to threats/alerts, including off-hour support.
- The ability to assess security events to drive to a resolution.
- Provide timely and sufficient response to security incidents and assessment services. Documents findings.
- Promotes security awareness.
- Works towards exceeding service levels and customer expectations.
- Assists in defining processes to carry out all security operations functions.
- Continuously works to improve the quality of information security services.
- Provides data for operational metrics and progress reports.
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends - who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP - Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.