Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Financial, Mockups, Wireframes
SR. BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST (FINANCIAL EXPERIENCE, VISIO, PROCESS DIAGRAMS) – CONTRACT – VIENNA, VA
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Sr. Business Systems Analyst (financial experience, visio, process diagrams) Skills & Requirements:
• At least 8+ years of systems analysis experience and have technical experience.
• Financial experience
• Wireframes, mockups, understanding of systems
• Demonstrated experience with Visio Demonstrated experience in systems analysis and workflow analysis
• Demonstrated experience of the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
• Demonstrated experience in analyzing, translating and communicating system requirements Demonstrated ability to exercise initiative and good judgment, and make sound decisions
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Demonstrated use of established system requirements elicitation techniques
• Experience using requirement management tools is a plus.
Sr. Business Systems Analyst (financial experience, visio, process diagrams) Responsibilities:
• The Requirement Analyst (Systems Analyst) supports Information Technology and works with both business and technical teams by managing the analysis of system requirements for business initiatives.
• Specific activities for creating and managing system requirements include:
• Ability to work on larger and more complex projects and initiatives with little direction
• Analyzes and translates unique and highly complex business requirements into system requirement
• Broad knowledge and expertise of systems in the Financial Services / Banking industry required
• Develops and presents demonstrations of proposed solutions to project issues
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Candidates must provide samples of their work – narrative and process flow.
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends - who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. . Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits:
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP - Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Care packages
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible? Visit our career centre for advice and tips: http://vereduscorp.com/career-center/
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.