SR. BUSINESS ANALYST / DATA ANALYST – CONTRACT TO PERM – MORRISVILLE, NC - $53 p/h - $56 p/h
SR. BUSINESS ANALYST / DATA ANALYST – CONTRACT TO PERM – MORRISVILLE, NC
This position is NOT eligible for subcontractors or those that require sponsorship
Sr. Business Analyst / Data Analyst Description:
We are looking for an experienced analyst of data quality solutions with an understanding of OLTP, ETL, and data warehousing principles. The Business/Data Analyst will work with end users, internal business units, product development team, and other IT project teams in the analysis, profiling, documentation and management of requirements throughout the life of the project.
Sr. Business Analyst / Data Analyst Responsibilities:
• Act as subject matter expert on data quality issues, tools, and processes
• Perform requirements gathering and analysis in order to provide high quality and detailed requirements, ensuring the closest involvement with, and agreement from, the user community
• Collaborate with designated members of the applicable business groups and product development teams to create requirement documents
• Facilitate and/or participate in joint analysis and design sessions with BI developers to understand needs of the customer
• Assist with process modeling to clarify business requirements, and to enhance or re-engineer business processes, prior to, or in parallel with, solution design and implementation, as necessary
• Be a “go to” subject matter expert for data, data quality tools, and processes. Assist in knowledge transfer to other technical staff members of business data processes
• Collaborate with developers and other analysts to ensure adherence to business requirements and customer needs
• Conduct data analysis activities against source systems, 3rd party products, or data that resides within business intelligence solutions
• Resolve conflicting end-user requirements
• Author and enter requirements/user stories into a requirements management tool, such as Top Team and Jira
Sr. Business Analyst / Data Analyst Requirements:
Candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree, and have a minimum of 5-7 years of business experience, working towards or holding applicable industry accreditation or certification; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://raleigh.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends - who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP - Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.