SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER IN TEST - SDET – CONTRACT TO PERM – CARY, NC - $50 p/h - $60 p/h
SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER IN TEST - SDET – CONTRACT TO PERM – CARY, NC
This position is NOT eligible for subcontractors or those that require sponsorship
Sr. SDET Primary Responsibilities
• Work as an Agile team member to provide solutions to business stories (requirements) including automated test scenarios
• Participate in understanding and grooming of user stories, create QA tasks, test cases, and functional automation
• Participate in product demos at iteration reviews
• Log defects/issues and work with team members to ensure resolution
• Participate in defect triage
Sr. SDET Education and Experience
• Experience with Selenium, Gerkin, and Java is a must
• Experience testing Messaging Queue
• Hands-on enterprise software QA engineering, analysis, and testing experience
• Working knowledge of functional QA automation
• Experience in testing web applications and WebServices (REST API’s) SOAP UI a plus
• Experience with writing SQL queries
• Strong understanding of defect tracking tools and processes
• Bachelor’s degree in IT or a related discipline.
Skills and Knowledge
• Strong understanding and QA engineering, analysis, and testing
• Strong technical understanding of SW development as well as relational databases
• Experience or understanding of Agile software development methodology
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://raleigh.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends - who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP - Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.