ServiceNow ADMINISTRATOR – CONTRACT TO PERM – RALEIGH, NC - $35 p/h - $42 p/h
ServiceNow ADMINISTRATOR – CONTRACT TO PERM – RALEIGH, NC
This position is NOT eligible for subcontractors or those that require sponsorship
YOUR NEW COMPANY: Publicly traded world renowned enterprise IT Solutions company
YOUR NEW ROLE: ServiceNow Administrator
LOCATION: Raleigh, NC
YOUR NEW ROLE:
• Work with User Interface (UI) policies, data policies, UI actions, business rules and client scripts
• Experience with requirements gathering
• Experience with Functionality/CAT Testing
• Use mobile clients
• Activate plugins
• Add users, groups and roles
• Manage data with tables, the configuration management database (CMDB), import sets and update sets
• Work with two key process applications: Knowledge Base and ServiceNow Service Catalog
• Create workflow activities and approvals
• Configure alerts and notifications
• View upgrade history and status
• Control system access and data security
• Run reports, configure service level agreements (SLAs) and perform instance branding and customization
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
Must have ServiceNow Administration experience.
• Proven ability to be responsible for the daily administration, maintenance and Change Management/Change Control
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to express technical issues to non-technical customers
• Detailed knowledge of applicable security policies and standards
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
• Excellent communications skills and have the ability to clearly communicate to wide variety of audiences, both business and technical
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://raleigh.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends - who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP - Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.