Senior Network Engineer - Contract - Miami Beach, FL - $45-55 per hour
Senior Network Engineer – Contract – Miami Beach, FL
The Senior Network Engineer participates in the activities associated with identifying and analyzing network requirements to develop detailed design specifications for data, voice, and video traffic as well as network enhancements; coordinates assigned projects for completion from beginning to end and effectively communicates results to end-user.
Provides network design services, ensuring adherence to departmental policies and procedures; coordinates and defines network requirements (i.e., design, configure, install, etc.) to include consulting with end-users to determine the scope and objectives of proposed networking configurations. Monitor the timely and accurate analysis of end-user requirements; evaluates if network configuration is possible with existing resources and manages end-user expectations; develops and implements network backup and recovery plans.
Senior Network Engineer Skills & Requirements:
• 5+ years of Network Engineering experience in large enterprise environment(s)
• Very strong proficiency w/ Cisco routing and switching (4500 Series)
• CCNA Certification Required
• Experience with the following technologies is a huge plus: Cisco ASA Firewalls, Nexus 4k/ 5k/ 7k, CUCM
• Proficiency w/ Palo Alto firewalls (proficient in designing, installing, and integrating Security solutions to ensure inter-operability of complex networks)
• VMware virtual switch and general VMware knowledge
• Knowledge of EMC VNX (or other comparable storage solution as it pertains to network capacity planning)
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) strongly preferred (please let me know if you have someone without this)
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends - who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. . Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits:
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP - Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Care packages
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible? Visit our career centre for advice and tips: http://vereduscorp.com/career-center/
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.