SCRUM MASTER – CONTRACT TO PERM – RALEIGH, NC - $45 p/h - $47 p/h
SCRUM MASTER – CONTRACT TO PERM – RALEIGH, NC
This position is NOT eligible for subcontractors or those that require sponsorship
Scrum Master, DevOps
About the Role
In this role, you will act as Scrum Master for a highly skilled team of technical engineers, developers, and infrastructure experts, using Agile-at-Scale methods to design, develop, implement, and optimize a complete end-to-end DevOps solution that transforms the organization at the enterprise level.
Scrum Master Responsibilities:
• Assist the Product Owner in building the backlog, prioritization and refinement
• Work directly with the AWS Program Manager, Development Director, and Product Owner to identify and resolve issues and risks, and recommend mitigation strategies to complete all the work within the sprint backlog
• Leads daily Team Scrum meetings and sprint planning meetings
• Provide senior leadership with agile metrics that reflect the teams productivity and backlog burn down
• Facilitate end of sprint retrospective meetings, maintaining a retrospective backlog and sees that actions are worked off to completion
• Capture innovations, lessons learned and successes and shares them for the wider good of others
• Build positive team dynamics and relationships with customer/team staff; remedying dysfunction to maintain healthy and productive teams
• Have experience in Agile software development, Agile methods applied to DevOps environments and be an advocate and coach for “all things Agile” across the organization
Scrum Master Experience:
• Bachelors and 5+ years functional knowledge and experience with application development lifecycle, infrastructure engineering, and application hosting; or equivalent combination of education and experience with 3 to 5+ years as a Scrum Master
• Have experience working in Amazon Web Services (AWS), infrastructure, and testing environment
• Strong collaboration and partnership skills to work with infrastructure, operations, enterprise & solution architecture teams
• Experience managing end-to- end lifecycle complex technical programs
• Hands-on knowledge and experience in relevant Agile tools such as Rally, Jira, or Version One, etc.
• Knowledge of DevOps capabilities such as Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD), Automated Testing, etc.
• Awareness/Knowledge of DevOps tools, such as Jenkins, Selenium
• Experience in software, systems, networking, hardware, logistics and operations or capacity planning.
• One or more of the following certifications preferred: Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Product Owner, and/or Agile Certified Practioner
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://raleigh.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends - who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP - Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.