Project Manager (Healthcare) - Contract - Sunrise, FL - $45-55 Hourly
Project Manager (Healthcare) – Contract –Sunrise, FL
The role of the IT Project Manager is to manage multiple projects and liaise between the Business Units and IT Department by aligning business unit goals and objectives with IT project planning, development, and implementation.
Project Manager Skills & Requirements:
· 5+ years of IT project management experience in a large matrixed environment
· Strong healthcare experience (specifically in the managed care/health plan environment)
· Understanding and/or experience in reporting of quality measures to CMS (Medicaid/Medicare Services)
· Minimum of Bachelor’s degree required
· PMP certification strongly preferred
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends - who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. . Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits:
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP - Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Care packages
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible? Visit our career centre for advice and tips: http://vereduscorp.com/career-center/
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.