PRINCIPAL GLOBAL PROJECT MANAGER – PERM – RALEIGH, NC - $140 p/y - $160 p/y
PRINCIPAL GLOBAL PROJECT MANAGER – PERM – RALEIGH, NC
This position is NOT eligible for subcontractors or those that require sponsorship
Project Manager Description:
Looking for a knowledgeable and resourceful software product manager specializing in site performance (speed) to join our Global Product Management team. This position is responsible for identifying and driving product and platform enhancements that improve the speed of products and services.
Project Manager Accountabilities:
• Identify opportunities for product performance enhancements and drive a product development roadmap focused on performance optimization.
• Monitor, report and react to key site and product performance metrics on an ongoing basis to ensure consistent improvement in product experience.
• Collaborate with product management and user experience leads on product experience refactoring initiatives to achieve or exceed speed performance improvement goals.
• Influence the broader global product strategy and technology architecture.
Project Manager Qualifications:
• BA/BS minimum; Advanced degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred.
• 7+ years of experience in an engineering operations and/or software product management role for high-traffic software-as-a-service products.
• Experience leading web performance measurement and improvement initiatives.
• Applied knowledge of technologies and techniques to measure and optimize site performance (e.g., load testing, content caching, lazy loading).
• Product development experience with Amazon Web Services or other cloud-based services.
• Experience working in an Agile development environment.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://raleigh.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends - who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP - Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.