PMO Manager, EVM
PMO MANAGER (EVM EXPERIENCE) – PERMANENT – DC PROPER
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
PMO Manager (EVM experience) Skills & Requirements:
• Must be able to clear a US Census background investigation.
• 5 years’ or more experience providing project accounting or EVM support for services contracts for Government contracts/programs.
• Ability to work independently, self-motivated, proactive and attention to detail.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven ability to work well with CAMs and WP owners to accomplish tasks.
• Deltek Cobra EVMS
• Expert level MS Excel
• Strong skills in MS Word, PowerPoint, Project and Access
• Experience using and configuring MS SharePoint team sites
PMO Manager (EVM experience) Responsibilities:
• Provide earned value management (EVM) subject matter expertise support under the program management office (PMO) for a 5 year / $500,000,000 cost plus program.
• Assist control account managers (CAMs) and work package (WP) owners in all duties related to EVM, planning, tracking, and reporting.
• Aggregate, analyze, and report on monthly and quarterly earned value management system outputs.
• Manage the EVMS business rhythms and act as the primary POC for data calls for EVMS reports and analytics.
• Analyze EVMS reports to identify, resolve and communicate issues with CAMs and work package owners.
• Perform quality assurance of EVMS data and variance analysis report (VAR) write-ups.
• Facilitate and support CAMs with the development of the EVM baseline and monthly cost/VAR review packages.
• Partner with the Program Master Scheduler to ensure accurate cost schedule integration across control accounts and work packages.
• Partner with the Program Risk Manager to assist CAMs and WP owners with identifying and analyzing project risk.
• Support the EVMS lead to ensure baselines are controlled and forecasts are accurately represented.
• Prepare monthly EVM summery report for the Program Manager and monthly cost/VAR review.
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends - who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. . Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits:
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP - Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Care packages
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible? Visit our career centre for advice and tips: http://vereduscorp.com/career-center/
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.