Middleware Engineer, Datapower, CA XML Gateway
MIDDLEWARE ENGINEER (DATAPOWER OR CA XML GATEWAY) – CONTRACT OR CTP – BETHESDA, MD
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Middleware Engineer (Datapower or CA XML Gateway) Skills & Requirements:
• MUST HAVE CA XML gateway or Datapower
• Requires 6-8 years of experience in enterprise application development, middleware implementations or software engineering in a large enterprise environment using Java, including familiarity with middleware technologies and current streaming data frameworks
• Strong hands-on experience with Application Integration architecture, including Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Messaging Systems
• Hands on Experience working with MFT, MQ, BPM, WSRR and ODM products
• Be an expert and have hands-on development experience in, Java EE, JMS, JDBC
• Know MFT and BPM Best Practices and Performance Tuning
• Have used common messaging systems: MQ, JMS, SI Bus, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), IIB: Message flows, canonical message models (CMM), HADR, Performance tuning
• Know or have some experience with XML Gateway’s.
• Strong experience in Web Services standards and technologies (e.g. XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI, REST, etc.)
• Know XML transformation technologies like XQuery, XSLT etc.
• Possess excellent communication skills, both oral and written; excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work in a fast-paced environment in order to meet assigned deadlines
• Experienced in multiple SDLC methodologies: Iterative Development, Waterfall and Agile
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, or another technical field
Middleware Engineer (Datapower or CA XML Gateway) Responsibilities:
• Implement integration solutions by leveraging tools IBM Sterling Gateway and CA XML Gateway
• Interpret business requirements, create technical artifacts, and determine the most efficient/appropriate solution design
• Lead design and development of application components that are standards based, high performance, highly available, comply with operational standards and procedures
• Lead the design of the integration solution with external/internal customers.
• Participate in architecture, design, and development of applications built with the Middleware technologies, Java, J2EE and web applications
• Understand the business and customer needs to introduce technical solutions
• Provide support for escalated issues on the integration Suite
• Mentor other engineers and groom them into SOA, BPM and ESB integration team
• Work collaboratively with other teams; QA, Dev, EA, InfoSec, etc.
• Work to write elegant code using effective automated unit tests
• Assist in deploying applications to Dev, QA, Production environments
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends - who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. . Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits:
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP - Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Care packages
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible? Visit our career centre for advice and tips: http://vereduscorp.com/career-center/
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.