MID LEVEL ABAP DEVELOPER– PERM – ORLANDO, FL - $60k p/y - $80 k p/y
MID LEVEL ABAP DEVELOPER– PERM – ORLANDO, FL
This position is NOT eligible for subcontractors or those that require sponsorship
Mid-Level ABAP Developer Requirements:
· 3+ years of ABAP Technical/Development experience at a client site/nearshore centers.
· Strong ABAP technical skills, BRF, WebDynpro ABAP, Workflow including understanding of software development principles
· Hands-on programming experience
· Bachelor's degree, preferably in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related IT discipline
· Strong communication skills, both written and oral
· Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
· Typically has 3 or more years consulting and/or industry experience
· Needs to be a strong addition to working teams
· Aptitude for trouble-shooting and problem-solving
· Desire and ability to live and work at our Orlando, Florida offices on a continuous basis
· Ability to travel up to 15 percent
· U.S. Citizenship strongly preferred, but not required
· Ability and willingness to acquire U.S. Security Clearance preferred, but not required
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://orlando.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends - who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. . Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP - Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.