Logi, Developer, HTTP, HTML
LOGI DEVELOPER – PERMANENT – MCLEAN, VA
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Logi Developer Skills & Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree + 3 years’ experience in business intelligence and report writing using Logi Analytics products or
• Associated degree and 5 years of experience in business intelligence and report writing of which 3 years must be in Logi Analytics products or
• 7 total years of experience in business intelligence and report writing of which 3 years must be in Logi Analytics products
• Experience with .Net web applications
• Experience with at least one commercial DBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Sybase, etc.)
• Experience in environments with continuous integration and agile software development.
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Experience in a projects overall system lifecycle development-
• Good communication skills, must be able to clearly communicate ideas, decisions and reasoning to team members.
• Familiarity with XSLT and DHTML is a plus
• Experience with TFS (Team Foundation Server) and Visual Studio a plus
• Experience with Amazon Web Services or another cloud platforms a plus
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends - who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. . Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits:
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP - Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Care packages
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible? Visit our career centre for advice and tips: http://vereduscorp.com/career-center/
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.