Java Developer, Perm, Denver, CO $80-95K
Java Developer – PERM – Denver, CO
• Responsible for coding, unit testing, and documenting solutions
• Participate on a team performing custom development of web-based applications in a Java/J2EE/EJB environment on an Oracle Application Server platform
• Participates in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle to implement complex applications/technology solutions.
Java Developer Skills & Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or another related field from an accredited 4 year university
• At least 4+ years of development experience in core Java and J2EE technologies, XML/XSD/XSLT/DTD
• Experience in implementing solutions using in industry standard open source frameworks, such as Spring framework, Hibernate, Logging Frameworks, Object caching, JUnit, integration patterns and Maven.
• Experience in SQL query troubleshooting/performance tuning
• Experience in working with offshore and onsite teams
• Experience in Agile methodologies
• Experience with RESTful APIs
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Experience Refactoring; UML/Modeling; Java Design Patterns;
• Knowledge of JQuery, JSON, AJAX, Eclipse
• Experience using Version Control (ex. Subversion)
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends - who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP - Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.