IT Director Worldwide, Perm, Northeastern US (preferred) $130-170K
IT DIRECTOR WORLDWIDE – PERM – U.S. NORTHEAST (preferred)
• Lead and manage the IT division in order to support the global business objectives
• Play a key role in the further digitalization of business processes
• Lead the standardization and re-architecture of the IT- landscape to match changing business and customer needs
• Define and monitor the global IT- standards, guidelines and policies
IT Director Worldwide Skills & Requirements:
• Degree in Information Technology or related
• Several years of professional experience in leading an IT team within a global company
• Results driven character who is both strategic and hands-on, with a structured work style, good consulting skills and intercultural competence
• Natural relationship builder, with the ability to understand business needs (in different countries) and interact cross-functional
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
• Strong communicator and team player
• Fluent in English, preferred additional skills in German
• Willingness to travel internationally (approximately 20%)
• Experience within service industry is beneficial
• US, preferable Northeast frequent travel to Princeton, NJ.
Follow us on our BLOG to see all our open jobs: http://national.vereduscorp.com
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends - who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP - Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.