IT BUSINESS CONSULTANT – CONTRACT – RALEIGH, NC - $45 p/h - $50 p/h
IT BUSINESS CONSULTANT – CONTRACT – RALEIGH, NC
This position is NOT eligible for subcontractors or those that require sponsorship
IT Business Consultant responsible for providing business analysis support for the enterprise Disaster Recovery program.
IT Business Consultant Skills/Knowledge
1. 5+ years of business analysis experience
2. CBCP Certification or 3 years related technology experience preferred
3. IT infrastructure, mainframe and distributed computing experience preferred
4. Working knowledge of operational risk management and/or IT risk management preferred
5. Project management experience preferred
IT Business Consultant Job Duties
1. Develop, maintain, align and monitor technology continuity-related standards, methodologies and procedures
2. Participate in and/or lead technology continuity-related initiatives across the enterprise
3. Provide detailed program analysis and reporting; operational, risk, financial
4. Communicate with stakeholders
5. Coordinate resources and facilitate meetings
6. Assist in the execution of technology recovery planning and/or recovery validation
7. Job duties include after hour/weekend responsibilities
8. Occasional travel required
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://raleigh.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends - who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP - Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.