EXECUTIVE DYNAMICS CRM / Xrm DEVELOPER – PERM – RALEIGH, NC - $100k p/y - $130k p/y
EXECUTIVE DYNAMICS CRM / Xrm DEVELOPER – PERM – RALEIGH, NC
This position is NOT eligible for subcontractors or those that require sponsorship
Executive Dynamics CRM/xRM Developer Job Description:
individual will actively participate in the strategic planning and development of the firm’s CRM system. The successful candidate must have experience architecting and implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM-based business solutions. The candidate must have experience in developing custom applications using the xRM framework.
Executive Dynamics CRM/xRM Developer Technical Job Description:
• Participate in full-life cycle development efforts which are based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM, xRM framework and C#.NET
• Lead the development of user stories and design artifacts to effectively convey requirements to client stakeholders
• Conduct code reviews to ensure that customization code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being followed
• Lead migration efforts to migrate data from of CRM 2011, 2013, 2015 to 2016
Executive Dynamics CRM/xRM Developer Required Skills:
• In-depth hands-on knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform, the entity model, security model, and Web services.
• In-depth hands-on knowledge of the xRM framework.
• Extensive .NET Framework and C# development experience including experience with the CRM API, REST/ODATA and SOAP endpoints.
• Hands-on experience architecting solutions that involve CRM customization to include Server Side code, custom business logic, integration modules, workflow assemblies, and plug-ins.
• Hands-on experience migrating data from one version of CRM to the next
• Experience with ADO.NET, ASP.NET, Windows Communication, and Workflow Foundations
• Experience with object-oriented design and Service Oriented Architectures (SOA)
• Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as SCRUM
Executive Dynamics CRM/xRM Developer Desirable Skills:
• Worked in a multi developer Microsoft Dynamics CRM environment
• Working knowledge of third-party Extraction, Transformation and Loading tools (Scribe, SSIS, etc.)
• Office 365 integration with CRM specifically SharePoint Online
• Dynamics CRM 2013/2015 certifications
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://raleigh.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends - who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP - Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.