C# ENGINEER – PERM – DURHAM, NC - $85K p/y - $110k p/y
C# ENGINEER – PERM – DURHAM, NC
This position is NOT eligible for subcontractors or those that require sponsorship
C# Engineer Responsibilities:
• Provide expertise on system architecture, design, implementation, testing, delivery, and operation of premium online Discovery and Research products.
• Work directly with product management and your team while analyzing and decomposing complex software requirement into simple stories for planning and execution.
• Collaborate with your team to manage and estimate the size and complexity of the features. Perform the technical design, implementation, and testing of features and commit to stories can be accomplished in an iteration.
• Be the technical leader for product features, responsible for ensuring that development activities are coordinated throughout the development cycle.
• Own system and feature quality throughout the development, testing and deployment phases to ensure quality delivery expectations are met.
• Drive value and build to continuously improve the quality of the team’s deliverables.
• Conduct new technology research, proof of concept, and design work that will provide direction for the enhancement of the overall system and products.
• Contribute to software engineering best practices for design, coding standards, performance, security, delivery, and maintainability.
C# Engineer Required Skills:
• 3+ years of professional development experience using C# or Java.
• 3+ years of professional web development experience using .NET or Java Application Servers.
• 3+ years of experience in large systems software design and development with hands on experience in RESTful Web Services, HTML, XML/JSON, HTTP, SSL.
• 3+ years of experience with Web Services lifecycle (design, build, test, deploy), API versioning and design approaches, tools, inter-operability, and SOA concepts.
• 1 year Responsive Web Design experience.
C# Engineer Preferred Skills:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field.
• Hands on experience with Cloud services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform).
• Hands on experience with Netflix OSS.
• Hands on experience with Microservices.
• Hands on experience developing, delivering, and supporting publicly facing web applications.
• Familiarity with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) best practices.
• Experience with user interface and graphic design.
• Demonstrated success delivering projects using HTML/CSS.
• Experience in client product development.
• Demonstrated ability to lead or drive a project with sound technical and design skills.
• Demonstrated leadership and communication skills, including an ability to look forward and anticipate problems and assess risk.
• Excellent mentoring skills and the desire to contribute to efforts beyond the scope of the day-to-day project work.
• Advocate of unit testing, automation and test-driven development.
• Detailed understanding of Agile software engineering principles and methodologies.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://raleigh.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends - who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP - Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.