Business Analyst / Solutions Architect, PERM, Denver, CO $80-95K
Business Analyst / Solutions Architect – PERM – Denver, CO
• Manage the development process for a regional customs finance application with high profile clients focusing on their dashboard and portal “data centric” information
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the needed artifacts (i.e., functional requirements, business requirements document, use cases, GUI and screen and Interface designs).
• Liaise between development teams and clients to develop and improve client portals.
• Prepare project plans for the implementation of new requirements and changes to existing processes.
• Oversee and perform highly sensitive and complex testing of automated systems including development of test plans and scenarios, conducting of user testing and business process validation
Business Analyst / Solutions Architect Summary & Skills:
• At least 5 years of experience in the freight forwarding / logistics industry.
• At least 2 years of SDLC Agile SCRUM experience.
• Sound knowledge of Export / Import business, and accounting operational processes
• Experience with user stories, requirements gathering, and Jira requirements management.
• Basic understanding of IT concepts. Some experience with relational databases mostly SQL
• Proficiency with MS tools; like Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio, XML Notepad
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends - who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP - Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.