Big Data Architect, Hadoop, Spark
BIG DATA ARCHITECT – PERMANENT – PURCHASE, NY OR PHOENIX, AZ
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply
Big Data Architect Skills & Requirements
• Experience in Hadoop Cloudera and MapR.
• Experience in Data Engineering tools and techniques -Map Reduce, pig, Hive, Hbase, Oozie, Spark, solr
• Experience in Spark and Spark Streaming
• Experience with DataViz tools (Tableau, SpotFire) and Data Science tools (R, Python)
Big Data Architect Job Description
• Solution Architect for Big Data
• Participate in Pre-Sales, POC, sizing and configuration and Deployment of Hadoop related solutions (DataLake Appliance, ClickFox, Codex, …)
Follow us on our BLOG to see all our open jobs: http://national.vereduscorp.com
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends - who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP - Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.