3 Night Shift Support Engineer - PERM - New York, NY - $50-80K
3 Night Shift Support Engineers – PERM – New York, NY
Managed Services Provider focused on cloud hosting solutions in the financial services seeks multiple Support Engineers to provide client-facing support for their growing base of customers. All clients are utilizing the firm's cutting edge, state of the art trading platforms in their Private Cloud. You will be the front-line to all Alternative Investment and Hedge Fund clients providing one on one support to all levels of their staff including PMs, Traders and Senior Management.
Day Shift Support Engineer - Skills & Requirements:
• Candidate must have strong customer facing experience.
• Enthusiastic, willing to learn and able to work in a demanding environment.
• 90% of the role is handling break fix, PC support, Mobile/Remote Support.
• Experience supporting C-Level Executives - responding to a lot of emails/tickets – conducting onsite visits only if needed.
• Experience with Windows and MAC, Active Directory – from a user management perspective, set up users, passwords, give read access only, etc.
• Trade Floor support is only preferred
• Previous experience working for an MSP for supporting Hedge Funds/Mutual Funds or previous Financial Services experience.
• Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
• 4 year degree is REQUIRED / Certifications are desired
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends - who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. . Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits:
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP - Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Care packages
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible? Visit our career centre for advice and tips: http://vereduscorp.com/career-center/
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information