.NET DEVELOPER – CONTRACT TO PERM – RALEIGH, NC - $40 p/h - $46 p/h
.NET DEVELOPER – CONTRACT TO PERM – RALEIGH, NC
This position is NOT eligible for subcontractors or those that require sponsorship
.NET Developer Duties :
• Design, develop, and maintain web applications
• Convert older applications to .Net
• Assist with complete SDLC
• Work in an agile environment
.NET Developer Requirements:
• ASP.NET MVC (C#)
• HTML5, CSS3, BootStrap
• ASP.NET Web API
• Proficient in SQL (SQL Server preferable)
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Collaborative, accountable, and passionate about learning/adapting to new technologies
.NET Developer Pluses:
• Mobile application development
• Azure or cloud based development
• Microsoft Team Foundation Server experience
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://raleigh.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends - who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP - Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.